I've never seen the show she's on but according to the host she was a former KCRW volunteer- now I feel like maybe I should be supporting the artistic endeavors of a fellow NPR fan. She's also an impressive 4.5 on the bingo-meter.
One of the songs is by Wilco: +1
Guest complains that 5 songs too few:+ 1 (1)
Guest says the song makes/made them cry: +1 per song ()
Guest says they can listen to a song over and over +1 (1)
Includes a reference to one of their projects: +.5 per song
Guest describes their taste as very eclectic: +1
Guest references their small town/suburban youth: +1 (1)
Total: 4.5
Includes a reference to one of their projects: +.5 per song
Guest describes their taste as very eclectic: +1
Guest references their small town/suburban youth: +1 (1)
Debbie Downer moment +1
Wild card: Songs that she references to her college years at Middlebury (in case you were wondering): +.5 (1.5)
Wild card: Songs that she references to her college years at Middlebury (in case you were wondering): +.5 (1.5)
Total: 4.5
No comments:
Post a Comment