1.08.2010

Wiretap

I am currently on a work trip in an unnameable location.  Our host's office is closed today, so since there's not much else to do in said location, my boss and I are spending the day working from our hotel's dining room.  To accompany my Powerpoint making I was listening to a podcast of Wiretap, a CBC show hosted by occasional This American Life contributor Jonathan Goldstein (question: should a Canadian be allowed on a show called This American Life?).  I had to turn it off and listen to something else because I kept giggling to myself, and my boss's non-acknowledgement of said giggling made me feel sillier than if he had just asked me what was so funny.  If your boss isn't around, it's worth a listen.

CBC Radio: Wiretap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that you are blogging from said location! I have my office to myself today, so I may have to check this out.