I was sure I was going to get a "cinematic" out of Amber Tamblyn, but she ended up using all kinds of other words instead. No wonder she's a poet. And a shoutout to the NPR voice!
One of the songs is by Wilco: +1
Guest complains that 5 songs too few:+ 1
Guest says the song makes/made them cry: +1 per song
Includes a reference to one of their projects: +.5 per song (1.5)
Guest describes their taste as very eclectic: +1
Guest references their small town/suburban youth: +1
One of the songs is by Wilco: +1
Guest complains that 5 songs too few:+ 1
Guest says the song makes/made them cry: +1 per song
Includes a reference to one of their projects: +.5 per song (1.5)
Guest describes their taste as very eclectic: +1
Guest references their small town/suburban youth: +1
Guest says they can listen to a song over and over +1
Describes a song as "cinematic" +1
1 comment:
Hey there, I'm the booker/producer of the Guest DJ Project and I just want to say that I always look forward to your Bingo posts! Thanks for taking such an interest in the show.
Rachel Reynolds
rachel.reynolds@kcrw.org
Post a Comment