3.04.2010

KCRW Guest DJ Bingo: Alan Cumming

Looking back over the people who have appeared since I started keeping track (there may or may not be a spreadsheet), it's hard to pick a guest I've been more excited about than Alan Cumming.   He may not be buying what I'm selling, but I like to think that if he played Maria Callas for me I'd have the reaction he was expecting.


KCRW Guest DJ Bingo: Alan Cumming


One of the songs is by Wilco: +1
Guest complains that 5 songs too few:+ 1
Guest says the song makes/made them cry: +1 per song ()
Includes a reference to one of their projects: +.5 per song (2)
Guest describes their taste as very eclectic: +1
Guest references their small town/suburban youth: +1
Guest says they can listen to a song over and over +1 ()
Describes a song as "cinematic" (close shave: "theatrical")
Debbie Downer moment +1 (1, nuclear war)
Wild card: Friends with Rufus Wainwright, which is so awing to me that it seems trivial to just assign one point but I understand it may not be awing to everyone so one it is. +1
Total: 4

No comments: